On line triage
Did you know you can now consult our practice team online?
· Request medical advice and treatment from our clinical team online
· Manage problems with help from our team that may not need a face to face appointment
· Request a telephone appointment
· Check whether you need to be seen for medical queries before booking an appointment
· Make administrative enquiries such as sick notes and referral queries
· No login details are needed
· We’ll get back to you within 2 working days
· Click on the banner above to begin
Welcome to Riversdale Surgery
The Doctors and staff at Riversdale Surgery in Belper are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.
We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like.
Data Privacy Notice - see under the Information for patients tab for our Data Privacy Notice.
Please visit the website below to access Joined up Care in Belper
Southern Derbyshire Clinical Commissioning Group have asked for your help in shaping the future of service delivery within the NHS by completing their survey and leaving your feedback. You will find the link in the Patient Group Section.
Riversdale Surgery is part of Derbyshire's Safe Place Scheme and is a registered Safe Haven for those adults with learning disabilities. See the Safe Haven page for more details.
(Site updated 18/04/2019)