- ASTHMA REVIEW - please use our on line form.
- Access your medical records on line - please contact the surgery for details. Make appointments, request prescriptions through the same website.
- What to do when the surgery is closed - if you need urgent medical attention when the surgery is closed you should dial 111. This will connect you to the NHS 111 service free of charge which is provided by a local organisation: Derbyshire Health United. You will be assessed and directed to the most appropriate point of care for your particular needs. You can also dial 111 if you require health information
- Patient Participation Group - our Patient group meets approximately once every two months at the Surgery, starting at 6.25 pm. Please consider joining - your views are valuable to the Surgery and the group is the appropriate conduit through which views can be expressed. Please ask for more details at reception.
- Self help is available - information can be found on the Self Help page.
- Named GP - all patients have been allocated a named GP in accordance with the latest Government agenda. If you wish to know who your named GP is please ask at Reception. As always please book in with the Doctor of your choice as this does not mean that you should only see your named GP.
- childhood vaccinations. Please see the link to the Survey that NHS England have asked us to make available to you all on our Services page, Childhood vaccinations.
Surgery Closures -
The Surgery will be closed on Wednesday afternoons once a month for training sessions for either a whole afternoon or two hours from 1 - 3. We will still be open for afternoon Surgeries but reception will be closed during these times and there will be no telephone access.
Dates for 2019 - 2020
- April 17 1 - 3.30
- May 15 1 - 6:30
- June 19 1 - 3.30
- July 17 1 - 6:30
- September 18 1 - 6:30
- October 16 1 - 3.30
- November 21 1 - 6:30
- January 15 2020 - 1 - 6:30
- February 19 1 - 3.30
- March 18 1 - 6:30
We have added a new page to our website for patients who would like to get involved in research. Please follow the posted links if you wish to take part.