Use the NHS App to:
- Get advice about coronavirus
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Book appointments
- Check your symptoms
- View your medical record - please fill out the form below the video to access full medical records
- Register your organ donation decision
- Find out how the NHS uses your data
Please watch the below video or view the NHS App support page here for assistance in setting up the app.
If you would like full access to your medical record, please fill out and return the "Patient Online Access Registration Form". You need to return this to the Surgery and we will ask you to come in and bring two pieces of identification – one of which must have a picture. This is in order that we can verify you are who you say you are.
Once that has been done your application will go to the Partners for authorisation. Once that has been done you will be supplied with personal log in details in order to be able to access your records.
Patient Online Access Registration Form
Patient Proxy Access Form
Online Access And Proxy Access Leaflet